cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Free Gift

matc7884
Visitor

So I ordered my free Nintendo Switch a week ago today and I still haven't heard anything. I appreciate it might not come straight away but it would be good to have some idea or when it might arrive. I rang Kondor the shipping company but no answer I also have emailed them twice and no response. I just want to track my delivery. When I rang EE customer services the guy basically said there is a huge backlog and who knows when it might arrive. How come most online retailers can deliver goods next day or a few days at most but it could be weeks or longer with EE? 

1 REPLY 1
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @matc7884

Thanks for coming to the community.

Delivery times are calculated in working days - i.e. Monday to Friday inclusive. If you order after 3.00pm, the next working day will be considered the first working day.

We aim to deliver within 7 working days, but this may increase during busy periods, such as Christmas and during any sale periods.

If you email customerservice@kondor.co.uk if you have not had a delivery text, they will get back to you as soon as they can.

Leanne 🙂