cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Facing issues in delivery

Vikram
Investigator
Investigator

I ordered iphone xs on 24 september 2019 with invoice no 0998 and tracing no with xxxxxxxxxx and company’s person is asking for insurance amount cost woth 90% of phones price so i need to cancel my order and refund my money or either you make delivery and insurance must be your look out 

[Images rejected due to containing personal information]

[mod edit: please do not post personal information on the public board. Thanks!]

8 REPLIES 8
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Vikram 

If you want to cancel your order then you need to speak to EE CS on 150.

There is no account access on these forums.

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.

Howcome am i responsible for insrance charges earlier no terms were known to after payment all the issues came over and if i need phone to be deivered  at my place ,it is stuck in turkey ? 

Hi @Vikram 

You will need to speak to CS on 150. 

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

And the number you provided for cancellation is invalid plz provide authentic number 

Hi @Vikram 

From EE Get in touch page:

Mobile or SIM only customers        
Calling from Number Cost
EE mobile 150 Free during our opening hours* (25p per call on pay as you go)
EE landline 07953 966 250 Please refer to the pricing guide for calling costs
Another provider 0800 079 8586 Check call charges with your provider
From abroad +44 (0) 7953 966 250 Please check our roaming charges for calling costs

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Vikram,

Welcome to the EE Community.

The invoice you shared is not from a genuine EE store.

EE only ships products to the UK via our official online store or telesales team.

We've reported this retailer to Facebook.

Thanks

James

They are using your name and website ?

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Vikram,

The retailer is using the EE brand without our consent and we have asked for the Facebook page to be taken down.

Thanks

James