cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Essential IT works affecting delivery dates - January 10 2020

TiffJ
Former EE Community Manager

This weekend we’re undertaking essential IT work, making improvements which will benefit our customers.

We have put measures in place to ensure that the impact on our customers is minimised, but some important systems are offline over the weekend which will mean a small delay in orders reaching our warehouses, and deliveries being made.

Our IT systems will be back up and running by Monday morning and we expect everything to be back to normal early next week.

Many thanks for your patience.

Community guidelines Community stars programme

Meet the EE Community teamHow to use the community
4 REPLIES 4
Loganxjames
Visitor

I ordered my tablet on the 10th and it’s now the 15th. He (I spoke to a member of we) told me it would be with me on the Monday and have been waiting since. It is now Wednesday. Could the IT works still have been affecting my order? 

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Loganxjames,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

I'm sorry to hear you haven't had any updates on your order.

Please get in touch with Customer Care so a member of the team can track it for you.

Thanks

James

Rosser81
Visitor

My partner has been unable to receive my allocation of gifted data for 2 days now due to you ongoing maintenances.

considering I pay £100 per month this isn’t exactly good service.

i hope I will receive a discounted premium this month please.

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Rosser81,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

My EE was undergoing some essential maintenance from 9pm Sunday 2nd February until 8am on Monday 3rd February.

Are you able to log in today?

Thanks

James