cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Early Upgrade Order, I haven't received an update

Chopper1997
Investigator
Investigator

Hello,

I have purchased an early upgrade to the Iphone 11 Max Pro yesterday morning on your website, the payment has not been taken out of my bank yet but I received an order confirmation email that included all of my details and everything which are correct. However It mentions I should receive a text with the delivery updates plus give me the option to select my own delivery time and day but has not came through yet.

I attempted to use your order tracker with my order number that is listed on the email beginning with xko but does not seem to work, just mentions that you cant show my order details right now.

I don't suppose you could provide me with any information? 

Regards 

Corey

5 REPLIES 5
Watkins07
Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Hi @Chopper1997 

have you downloaded the DPD app? Once your device is booked for collection the DPD app sends you an instant notification. I generally find this alerts me quicker than the tracker. Was your device in stock when you ordered? Or give a delivery time frame?

you can also log into your EE account to see what happening with your upgrade. X

Hello @Watkins07 ,

No unfortunately I am using an old phone for the time being that does not support the app hence why I have purchased the early upgrade hahaha. 

Which is why I was hoping i could get help regarding tracking my parcel or when I will receive the text. I attempted the tracking of my order on the website but like I said before nothing shows. 

Yeah it mentioned that it was one of the last few left and when they are gone they are gone? However my order went through? I am just after more information on the whole process really? when will i expect a text/email, when will it be getting delivered (said up to two working days) however haven't received an email or text yet. x

Hi @Chopper1997 

I think the best thing to do in this case is call EE on 150 and speak to one of the lovely advisors. They will be able to tell you if your order is ready to be picked or awaiting courier collection.  What device have you ordered?  I’m sure when it arrives you will be thrilled with it xx

@Watkins07 , Thank you for your help. I will give them a call. 

I have ordered the Iphone 11 Pro Max, I am thrilled at the thought of it. Been needing a new phone for a long time now haha xx

@Chopper1997 

Fantastic, I’m sure you will be absolutely thrilled with it. I love my iPhone and the camera and screen are amazing. Don’t forget to claim your offer of 12 months free Apple TV+ .  Some great original shows that look great on your new device. 
getting a new phone is so exciting xxx