cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

EE payment checkout not working

Rachelle17
Explorer

I called 150 to upgrade using the 20% perks discount and was told it is available online only, tried a few times before it actually gave me the discount.

When i went to the final payment page it gave me an error:

Sorry! We couldn’t find that page! 

I have tried atleast 10 times now, and this discount expires tomorrow! 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
David
Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Hi @Rachelle17 

Welcome to the EE Community,

Try another browser like chrome or firefox.

Failing that ring 0800 956 6000 and tell them the website is playing up they will be to process your upgrade for you.

View solution in original post

18 REPLIES 18
David
Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Hi @Rachelle17 

Welcome to the EE Community,

Try another browser like chrome or firefox.

Failing that ring 0800 956 6000 and tell them the website is playing up they will be to process your upgrade for you.

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Good Morning @Rachelle17

Welcome to the community 🙂

Have you been able to follow the advice from @David?

Is this now resolved?

Katie

Thank you! 

It did take a while but the cust rep did manage to do it for me manually, as the website is playing up he said.

David
Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

@Rachelle17  glad your all sorted if you need any further help you know where to come.

Hi. Online payment system was playing up 2-3 years ago, last year, and now again...

We have brilliant technology to use these days, but feels like making an order years ago using a landline. It’s good we don’t have to queue up in EE store to upgrade. 

Every time I try to upgrade, no matter what browser I use: “sorry we couldn’t find that page”. 

EE, please sort this out once and for all

Thanks

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @Marius23.

Welcome to the community.

What happens when you try to use the online payment system?

How did you fix it in the past?

Jon

I have tried installing different browsers on the phone, but still same. It says : ‘sorry we couldn’t find that page’ after submitting payment card details. 

MY EE app didn’t work either. 

It worked for me on desktop computer Microsoft Edge (Explorer) browser. I haven’t tried Chrome browser on PC. 

I suppose that making payments on the phone is more convenient. Especially when there is dedicated EE app. 

Thanks

Previously I had to call EE or chat to upgrade or make an order. Which is time consuming comparing to doing this online. 

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Thanks @Marius23.

So have you been able to make a payment using a different browser?

Have you tried clearing your cache and cookies on your other browsers?

Jon