cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

EE not honouring an order

marygalla8
Contributor
Contributor

Ordered on line an iphone SE on Saturday 2nd May and received  email confirming order.

I was offered a special promotion, no upfront payment for phone, also ordered the screen protector and case bundle. 

EE now not honouring this order as they say it was for an additioal line. When ordering this I had pressed the upgrade button and the whole order went through. No problem or so I thought. 

They had tried calling me and when I spoken to the digital dept. He advised That EE usually honour an order if it was a mistake, 

I was Informed today this will not be honoured. I AM A LONG TIME EE CUSTOMER to be treated this way is offensive and very upsetting. 

The upgrade I was offered in place was to say the least CRAP .

NEED TO TAKE MY CUSTOM ELSEWHERE 

6 REPLIES 6
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Good Afternoon and welcome back to the EE Community.

I am sorry to hear this has happened. 

Are you aware if the line was discounted due to being an additional line?

Speak soon, 

Katie 🙂

BrendonH
Community Hero
Community Hero

They don't have to honour it.

Maybe call back to see if they will honour it now. But they don't have to.

BrendonH (Android Expert) Google Pixel 8 Pro Obsidian Black (Android 14)
If I have helped please click the THUMB/SOLUTION buttons below

Wasn't aware when I ordered phone as I had requested upgrade on the number I have. I just sent an email to customer service complaints . I have been with Freeserve, orange and EE so a long standing Unhappy  customer. 

James_B

Hi @marygalla8,

Our complaints team will look into this and get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks

James

marygalla8
Contributor
Contributor

Deborah from customer service responded to my complaint. Happily this was sorted and I would like to thank Deborah for helping to resolve this, and also Ian who I was transfered to for confirmation of order and delivery etc. Just waiting on my new phone now. I know with the Coronavirus it'll take a bit longer but no worries I can still use my old phone

Leanne_T

Hi @marygalla8

Thanks for coming back and letting us know.

Glad to hear your order has been processed and Deborah and Ian have helped you get this all sorted 🙂

If you need anything else, come back to the community anytime.

Leanne.