cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Dpd didn't deliver my parcel

DanniD73
Visitor

I waited in all morning and dpd didn't deliver my new phone and said it was because ee didn't provide my full address????

6 REPLIES 6
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

Hello @DanniD73,

Welcome to the community,

I would suggest you speak to customer service to find out why they did not provide full address. Are you near DPD where you may be able to pick it up if they have it? Just remember to take some form of ID and proof of address. Not sure whether this will work, but worth a try.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.
Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @DanniD73.

Did you manage to follow @Schockwave's advice and get in touch with our customer service team?

They will be able to get the address updated and get your phone to you as soon as possible.

Let us know how you get on.

Jon

MissyK8
Explorer

I'm having the exact same problem on this one 😞 my new phone is out for delivery but they only have a partial address. I can't speak to DPD directly to tell them, only EE can do that on my behalf. Also I can't call customer service because my old phone died, thus why I'm awaiting a new phone.  Tempted to go and sit outside my block of flats until DPD show up! 🙂

Hello @MissyK8 ,

Welcome to the community

If DPD do not have your full address, and cannot find you, they will send it back to EE. You will have to contact EE customer service to sort this out.

Why does DPD only have a partial address? If you have Skype you can ring them, there is a free number, you should find it under the contact us.

This is an old thread, you should have started a new one for yourself.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.

I've got it all sorted now @Schockwave 🙂 but it is weird that this happens with upgrades done online - if I'd sorted the upgrade via the customer service team on a phone it wouldn't have, so there's definitely an issue with how the address information goes from EE to DPD. This is the second time this has happened to me so I'm sure I'm not the only one.

@MissyK8 , Thank you for letting me know, glad you got it all sorted, no idea why this happened to you, enjoy your new phone.