cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Despatch upgrade

clo84
Investigator
Investigator

Hi,

I upgraded my phone online last night, provided my card details to pay the upfront amount and received a confirmation email but I've heard nothing since and the money hasn't gone from my account. I was expecting at leadt a despatch email and an expected delivery text today. How long does it take to process an upgrade order? I've been an existing customer for years and nothing has changed? 

Thank you!

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Thanks for confirming that @clo84

Please get in touch with Customer Care so we can take a quick look at your order.

The team will be happy to help. 🙂

James

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @clo84 

If you have an order number you can check EE order tracking.

If not then you will need to call EE CS on 150 to track your order.

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.

Thank you....

All the tracking tells me is "sorry, we can't shoe you you're order details right now".

I guess I just wondered if this is normal? I shall call CS tomorrow if not. 

Thank you!

Hi @clo84 

Call CS tomorrow on 150 and find our what's going on. 

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
James_B

Good morning @clo84,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

It can take a little time for your order to be processed. Have you received your confirmation email yet?

Thanks

James

Hi @james_B

Yes, I received a confirmation  email on Sunday when I made the order with all the details but I've heard nothing since and no upfront payment has been taken from my card?

Clairelouise 

James_B

Hi @clo84,

Which phone did you order?

Was it in stock?

Thanks

James

Hi...

It was the Huawei Mate 20 pro and it said it was in stock and normally despatched within 1 day?

X

James_B

Thanks for confirming that @clo84

Please get in touch with Customer Care so we can take a quick look at your order.

The team will be happy to help. 🙂

James

All sorted! Called CS and they have found the order and my phone is arriving tomorrow. Thank you for your help!