cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery

Kile
Investigator
Investigator

I’m just wondering who is delivering my new ohone. I was told the post man was already here this morning no phone, I received some texts saying my visual voicemail is now up and running. Which caused concern hoping someone else doesn’t have my phone.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @Kile.

We use DPD to delivery phones and other devices.

You will get a text or an email when your phone is out for delivery.

Jon

View solution in original post

18 REPLIES 18
Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @Kile.

We use DPD to delivery phones and other devices.

You will get a text or an email when your phone is out for delivery.

Jon

Hello, I ordered a phone yesterday and was told DPD would be in touch, I still have not received any texts from DPD and the order number isn't working in the tracker link. 

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Mlockey89,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Which phone did you order?

What time was your order placed?

James

Hello,

I ordered x3 s7 watches and x3 iPhone pro max.. However that was 16th December .. Watches have been received which were ordered after the iPhones although no date or anything on my iPhones..

Given the value I am not happy with this.. By now I should have an update on my delivery....

James_B

Hi @Sabrina8,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Which iPhone models did you choose?

James

x3 128GB iPhone Pro Max

Graphite..

James_B

Hi @Sabrina8,

Depending on what time the order was placed on the 16th, the delivery guidance would have been to expect dispatch within 7 or 14 days. You'll receive a text message with tracking details as soon as they are dispatched.

If you'd prefer to switch to a model that is available for immediate dispatch, please get in touch on 150.

James

Please advise on what the time cut off was for either delivery.