cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Delivery

Lwhite87
Investigator
Investigator

I have completed an upgrade on Saturday. I had an email saying order processed and usually dispatches  the next day. However I have not had any further emails or texts. Is there currently a delay due to coronavirus and if so roughly how long should I be expecting? Thanks 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I ended up ringing 150 who had to re process it as although I received an e-mail the purchase had not gone through correctly. I then received the delivery text within 2 hours from this call. 

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Lwhite87 

You will need to keep checking EE order tracking.

When your delivery is due DPD will text you.

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.

I have tried the tracker and it has no trace of it. When I checked FAQs it said it should be on there after 24 hours which has now passed but still no ability to trace it on there.

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Good Afternoon @Lwhite87

What device did you order?

Please also provide colour and memory size. 

What message is presented when you track your order using your XKN/XKO number?

Speak soon, 

Katie :

I ended up ringing 150 who had to re process it as although I received an e-mail the purchase had not gone through correctly. I then received the delivery text within 2 hours from this call. 

Leanne_T

Morning @Lwhite87

Thank you for coming back and letting us know.

If you have any other questions at any time, come back to the community we will do our best to help 🙂

Leanne.

echo101
Investigator
Investigator

I'm having exactly the same issue, order was placed on the 6th, has been waiting to confirm delivery since but I was assured the tablet I ordered was in stock first.

What's the best time to call as I may be in the same boat and I keep getting shut off the live chat?

Spoke to the team, apparently when the system said 'In stock' they actually meant not in stock for a week. 🤥

Leanne_T

Hi there @echo101 

Thanks for posting.

I am sorry to hear this, as soon as we have your order ready to be sent you, we will let you know.

You will also get a text from DPD the day before your delivery.

Thanks.

Leanne.