cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Delivery to local store

zedburgerton
Explorer

I ordered an upgrade on 29th December, had an initial email to say the order was confirmed but I haven't had a text from the delivery firm to say it's on its way to the store. I've received my plan to my current phone already, and I rang the store on Thursday morning and they definitely haven't received the phone yet.

I've tried calling 150 but I'm stuck with how to get through to talk to someone. The options I've chosen to get through to info about deliveries just tells me to wait for the DPD (?) text confirmation. 

Also, I've tried tracking my order, up until today it's said it's been dispatched but now it says it doesn't even recognise my order number.

Can someone help me to solve this please? Thank you. 

3 REPLIES 3
David
Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Hi @zedburgerton

Welcome to the EE Community,

You will need to contact 150 as there is no account access here on the Community,

Hello.

I've tried calling but all the options that direct me towards delivery info and orders just leads me to an automated message telling me to wait for the DPD text confirmation. Is there a way to get to an actual person to talk to?

Thanks.

David
Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

@zedburgerton ring 0800 956 6000 opt 2 opt 4 from a landline the IVR will put you straight through to a advisor.