cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Delivery to Store failed

Altadsa
Contributor
Contributor

So I ordered the new Oneplus 7 Pro yesterday on a Pay Monthly contract and paid the upfront fee. Received my confirmation of order. All good there, selected the in-store delivery.

This morning I receive a message and email from DPD with a delivery window of 10:53 - 11:53, sounds good, I'll go to my local store later and pick it up. I check the consignment number on DPD's website an hour later. It tells me that they tried to deliver the phone but I wasn't there. That's strange, how could they fail to deliver to the EE store. Check my order on EE website, it says it's being delivered to my home address. I check the billing address, no note from DPD. Very strange but I'll wait. Finally I get notifications from EE telling me my order is dispatched, then I get the emails from DPD to tell me officially that they failed to deliver my phone to my local store because I wasn't there. So here I am asking what's going on with my order?

4 REPLIES 4
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Altadsa   You’ll need to call

customer services about this.  This is just a public forum. 

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Good Morning @Altadsa.

As @Chris_B has mentioned, you will be best contacting our Mobile Care team about this as they will have access to your account and be able to see what is going on.

Let us know when you have an update.

Jon

Good Morning @Jon_K 

Do you have the number I can call to get through. I'm not currently with EE and the only number I can use doesn't seem to give me the option to talk to someone about my order.

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @Altadsa.

Have you tried calling the landline number from our get in touch page? (07953 966 250)

Jon