cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Delivery of handset for upgrade of phone

sianbutlerx
Investigator
Investigator

Hi guys, 

I've been searching the EE community for a few days now and I haven't found anyone who can help me with this. I recently upgraded my phone on the EE website on Thursday 10th January 2019, I've done this before and the process was really quick and I had my new phone and contract the next day.

However, this time upgrading it has sent my upgrade through a third party seller who I believe is called Voice Mobile. I have spoken to a few advisors at EE about this and they are unable to give me any tracking details because I was not given an XKN number. They can however find my order on their system. 

Has anyone had dealings with Voice Mobile? As my contract has started but I have not yet received the new handset, if so, how long did it take for your phone to be delivered? 

Any help would be really appreciated.

T.I.A 

16 REPLIES 16

I have just found another post about this company and it has been confirmed that EE do use them and they are legitimiate. 

Thank you for your help though! I really do appreciate it.

Where is this post? Linky please?

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

@sianbutlerx wrote:

I have just found another post about this company and it has been confirmed that EE do use them and they are legitimiate. 

Thank you for your help though! I really do appreciate it.

If you want to believe that then so be it.

Voice Mobile would not be used by EE to sell to you.

They are a reseller like car phone warehouse. That is all but EE wouldn't use them if you upgraded directly with EE.

You are avoiding my questions which makes me think that you didn't go through proper channels.

What number did you dial?

If they failed you what number was it?

What website did you click on to?

Now there is another question.

Where is that other post you have magically found which you couldn't before.

BrendonH (Android Expert) Google Pixel 8 Pro Obsidian Black (Android 14)
If I have helped please click the THUMB/SOLUTION buttons below

3rd parties may very well sell EE products but EE doesn't use 3rd-parties to sell their own products directly. Why would they?

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

@XRaySpeX wrote:

3rd parties may very well sell EE products but EE doesn't use 3rd-parties to sell their own products directly. Why would they?

Yup why would they?

EE would get more money out of you selling direct. Why would they send you to a third party to get less out of you?

BrendonH (Android Expert) Google Pixel 8 Pro Obsidian Black (Android 14)
If I have helped please click the THUMB/SOLUTION buttons below

+ you'd get a UK branded handset by buying direct from EE rather than an imported model from a 3rd-party Smiley Wink.

Hi guys,

The phone arrived yesterday and everything is fine now.