cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery is being returned to EE

Beddo97
Explorer

Hello, 

Had email confirmation than my order was due to arrive today. However DPD now says that a return to consignor has been requested and the parcel is being returned to EE. Absolutely no explanation so far, a bit of a problem since I have switched networks and my current contract will

be ending tomorrow. 

29 REPLIES 29
Beddo97
Explorer

Please don’t forward me to the sales team. I have tried to call every EE number in existence, however I am prompted to enter my phone number, and I do not yet have an EE number so

I cannot get through to anyone.

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Beddo97

I am very sorry to hear this has happened, and I would like to help you get this looked into.

I have sent you a private message on here for some details.

Speak to you soon.

Leanne.

Hi i have had the same problem i made an re order today it all went through fine i had a delivery due for tommorow for my phone when i went on to the dpd to track my parcel is says return to consignor has been requested and i would like to know why?  

Katie_B

Hello @Tno94

Thanks for coming to the community. 

Does this still show the same today or has DPD updated your tracking information?

If this still shows the same, please give us a call so our customer care team can check your order. 

Katie 🙂

I'm also having the same problem and I'm pulling my hair out as I can't get to speak to anyone at DPD. I'm a new customer and this is now going to cause me a few problems. Can anyone one help please? 

Christopher_G

I've replied to your other post about this, @Dave382.

Please have a look and get back to me.

Thanks

Chris

Can I have some with this aswell please, ordered a new phone from EE Friday was supposed to receive it today but on DPD it says its being returned back to EE. I cannot contact EE as I dont have an EE number and DPD just says i have to contact you guys.

need help ASAP. 

Katie_B

Hello @Sevkan2001

Thanks for coming to the community, I'd love to help further.

Are you aware if the delivery was missed?

Speak soon, 

Katie.

Hi, that same thing has happened to me. I got a LG TV, I forgot to change the delivery address so delivered to my old address. Luckily no one answered, redirected for it to be picked up from local supermarket but was refused and now being sent back to EE. 

I have changed address to new one and would like the telly as that was part the reason I went for another contact

Are you able the help me? 

Thanks 

Hannah