cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

DPD Have lost my phone

dan_turner86
Explorer

I scheduled a delivery of my upgrade for between 13:00 and 14:00 today. When this time had passed with no contact or tracking from DPD, I called them and was told that the dept couldn't locate the parcel and it would not be delivered today. They are going to try and deliver it tomorrow, but have said they "can't promise anything." This is on top of the issues I've had trying to order the upgrade in the first place. Being told the phone was out of stock after having ordered it, then being told there was a system error that would take 48 hours to fix, and at every stage it has taken me contacting EE or DPD to get any information at all. Nothing from either company to let me know that anything had gone wrong at any stage. I've been with EE a long time, I've had bumps along the way but have appreciated how they were previously dealt with, but quite frankly I do not feel like a valued customer at all these last two weeks, and I sincerely hope something can be done about it.

3 REPLIES 3
It was originally going to be delivered on Friday but I wasn’t going to be in, so I arranged for a Saturday delivery instead.

Sent from my iPhone
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@dan_turner86  Once DPD have the device EE can not give you any updates as all updates come from DPD.  If DPD have lost the device they’ll need to look in to the matter first.  Only when then have done a search for the device will they contact EE and inform them about the issue.   But can I ask did you pay for a Saturday delivery as phones are not usually delivered on Saturday/Sundays unless they are told to do so by EE. 

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Good Morning @dan_turner86

Welcome to the community. 

I can see your question has been perfectly answered, have DPD or our customer care team completed a lost in transit form?

Speak soon, 

Katie 🙂