cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Confirmation email

zoe24
Investigator
Investigator

Hi,

I ordered my upgrade on Thursday but haven’t received my confirmation email. I’ve received a text to say it’s on its way but nothing to confirm my upgrade, new phone etc. Am I meant to receive an email to summarise everything?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @zoe24 

Have you checked your junk/spam folders for the email?

I'd your text from DPD? 

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
Hi,

I’ve checked everything including junk mail. Nothing there unfortunately.
I received a couple of texts, all from EE, one with a link to check my order update and another to inform me my tariff has now changed. The phone is on its way 🙂 I would just like the confirmation email, confirming my payment etc.

Thanks

Hi @zoe24 

Strange you haven't received any email. Give CS a call on 150 and they can update you and provide tracking information/number.

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
Hi,

Just contacted customer services. The lady gave me all my details etc. She also said as I ordered my upgrade over the phone, I don’t receive a confirmation of payment email. She said it’s only for online buyers. Bit strange, but okay.

Thanks for your help anyway!