cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Confirmation email xko

Amycorbett12
Explorer

Im a pay monthly customer 

I order another phone for my son on 4th aug and had a email confirmation but with the letter xko not xkn like others have said.

I spoke to them yesterday and they said order was still updating do you think it's been successful:)

6 REPLIES 6
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

Hello @Amycorbett12 ,

Welcome to the community,

You will receive an order number where you can then track your order, it is a different number, but you will also receive a text from DPD letting you know when it will be delivered and a one hour window for delivery on the day of delivery and you should receive a text from DPD the evening before to let you know that it will be delivered.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.
Do you know how long that will take I thought it would take 24hrs for tracking to come through but iv heard nothing since placing the order on the 4th

I would suggest you ring customer service in the morning, as they should be able to let you know what is going on if you do not receive a text in the morning from DPD, as it all depends whether EE have the phone in stock also, which we cannot tell. 

The 4th was Sunday, so normally nothing would have been done until Monday, so I would have thought that delivery would not happen until at least Tuesday, that is just my opinion.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.
Ok thanks

You are welcome, hope you get this sorted and get your phone soon.

This happened to me, I contacted customer services and they said my order hasn't go e through as they need more info, this was 5 days after my order. They wanted to put me through to upgrade but as this was an additional line there was no point, first off I got a xkn order number, I have put the order through again and got an xko order number. 

Long story short, I still don't have an additional line and no communication from EE.

Very poor. I'll go through carphone warehouse and my additional line.