cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Compra online

Henryy1
Explorer

Good morning I made an online purchase order number is xko2******** And so far I have not received any confirmation by email. I want to know what happened because if I'm not looking for another carrier. I await answer! 

[Mod edit: removed personal information from the public forum]

3 REPLIES 3
Alex_M
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Hi @Henryy1,

When did you make the order?

There was an issue with sending out order confirmations during the new year, however your order would have still been processed so you need to check before going with another provider, otherwise you could end up with two providers!

You can get in touch customer service via liva chat or by calling freephone 0800 317 720 who will be able to advise further.

Unfortunately nobody has access to customer accounts here on the community.

Thanks,

Alex

If I solved your issue, please click the solution button below!
 If you found my post useful, click the thumbs up button!
 To speak to EE, call 150 from your EE mobile or +44 800 079 8586 (freephone) or start a live chat.
Useful Links: My EE | Live Chat | Bills | Usage | Network Coverage Checker | Abroad | APN Settings | PM
Henryy1
Explorer

Good Morning! Do me a kindness then, cancel this order that was made, that I go to the store with a friend I understand but from English to help me!

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hello there @Henryy1

Thanks for coming to the community.

I am sorry we are unable to cancel orders on the community.

If you get in touch with our Mobile Care team on 0800 956 6000, they can get your order looked into and give you an update.

You can also chat to us, by selecting EE on our get in touch page.

Thanks.

Leanne.