cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Cancelling order of phone

LizzieM1997
Investigator
Investigator

Hi there,

i had a chat on the EE helpline to Rahul, about cancelling my upgrade phone as I Made a mistake by clicking the deal, I was just being curious, but then I asked him if, “so the phone isn’t coming” he said no don’t worry about that. I was reliefed that it isn’t coming but I got an notification on my upgraded phone is being delivered tomorrow so I’m a bit confused to why that is. 

Regards 

elizabeth 

8 REPLIES 8
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

@LizzieM1997: As you ordered it online you have a statutory 14-day cooling-off period from delivery to cancel FoC anyway. 

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Good Afternoon @LizzieM1997

Thanks for posting on the community.

Was the notification from DPD or us?

Speak soon, Leanne 🙂

It wasn’t from DPD, I’ve already phoned you guys and the guy said that it’s passed from cancelling so when th phone arrives I need to refuse it and it will get sent back to yourself, but I’m actually annoyed that the guy Rahul said that it won’t be coming, but thanks again guys 

Sorry I meant was and I got the notification as well from EE

Leanne_T

Hi @LizzieM1997

I am sorry you were advised this,

If you need anything further let us know.

Leanne 🙂

I’m a wee bit disappointed in the service if I’m honest, but overall you guys helped a lot thank you, also both of notifications were form DPD and EE, but hopefully the delivery  person will be okay with taking it back. 

Leanne_T

Hi @LizzieM1997

Let us know how you get on.

Thank you for coming here and letting us know.

Leanne.

Thanks! You're welcome :)! Glad I could be of assistance.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)