cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Can you send me a copy of my Samsung s10+ preorder so I can claim the free buds

nbcooke21
Investigator
Investigator

Trying to claim the free buds offer

I need to send a copy of the order to prove I pre orderd the Samsung S10+

Could you please email a PDf copy of the order. I think I ordered on 21 February

Big thanks for 

10 REPLIES 10
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @nbcooke21

You will need to call CS on 150 and ask for this document.

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @nbcooke21

I recommend getting in touch with the Mobile Care team too. They'll be able to send you a proof of purchase.

Chris

I've had a similar issue. 

I've pre ordered the s10+ on 21/02/19 and received a email confirmation of the order. I've sent that to Samsung to use as evidence to claim for the buds. I received an email from them today where they mentioned that since there was no pre order date on the email sent to me, it wouldn't suffice as proof which they require. I contacted cs on 150 and they told me confirmation is not something they email over and the best the woman could do is send me a text message with my name, order number, pre order date and pre ordered product. I've sent that off over to Samsung and waiting to hear back. I'm just concerned that if I can't get the evidence in, I won't be able to claim the buds which will be very disappointing. If the text message doesn't work, what's the best way around it?

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Good Evening and welcome to the community @Shadabh1991

I am sorry the team did not provide you with the relevant documentation, did you ask for a proof of purchase?

Speak soon, 

Katie 🙂

I already managed to claim my buds via samsung members app. Order confirmation from ee that they send when your preorder is confirmed was more than enought and i already received a text from samsung that my buds are arriving within 30 days. so if you have preordered, just take a screen shot of order cofirmation with visible date on it and send it to samsung.  Simple as that 🙂

Finally sorted out  called Samsung explaining problems, they sorted it out for me

Thank you to EE and Samsung for all the help

Hi I'm having the same problem as you. I have a copy of my pre order but no imei number as I think the white s10+ I ordered is out of stock . Was this the same for you if so can it be done without the imei number many thanks .

Your box should have the imei number

The text message worked. So my buds are finally on the way! Surprised the text message worked but I'm not complaining.