cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Can't track order or get in contact with EE

Kate91
Explorer

Hello, 

I'm a new EE customer and placed an order on Saturday. I got a order number starting XKN which I've been unable to track. I contacted live chat who told me since it's an online order to call customer service  Which I tried a few times, when I get through to someone the call cuts off. I managed to get through to the correct department last time but when they transferred me over the call cut out and ended. I'd try again but it was around 15minutes wait time each time I called.

Is it possible to email customer service instead to check up on what's holding up my order? 

Thanks 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Kate91

Welcome to the community. 🙂

The XKN number isn't a tracking number, that's sent separately. Have you received another email with a number beginning with 10-12 digit tracking number? 

That's the one that would work on the order tracker.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Chris

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Kate91  There is no email address you can use.  You need to call. 

Christopher_G

Hi @Kate91

Welcome to the community. 🙂

The XKN number isn't a tracking number, that's sent separately. Have you received another email with a number beginning with 10-12 digit tracking number? 

That's the one that would work on the order tracker.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Chris

Didn't get that order number but did get a delivery email from DPD, so the issue is now resolved. 

Christopher_G

I'm glad it's on its way for you, @Kate91.

Thanks for letting us know.

Chris