cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Can i change my upgrade?

Biancapj18
Explorer

Iv upgraded tonight, i was given 2 options and now im regretting the option i chose as the other is better! Can i change it?

4 REPLIES 4
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

If you ordered it online or by phone you have a 14-day cooling-off period from delivery to cancel it & re-order what you want. You could try phoning EE to see if it can be cancelled before it is sent out.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

I still want the phone its just the tarriff i want to change?

Hi @Biancapj18

Just give EE a call tomorrow. If it's a more expensive tariff then changing shouldn't be a problem. Alternatively as @XRaySpeX says you have 14 days, so calling to cancel is your fallback position.

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Biancapj18

Welcome to the community.

I see you've been given some brilliant advice here already.

You can find our contact details on our get in touch help page.

Let us know what you decide to do. 🙂

Chris