cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Can I phone you about my order through mobile phones direct regarding network?

LukeyyJayy
Explorer

I have ordered my iPhone Xs through mobile phones direct, currently my deal is awaiting a network decision, can I phone your customer services to find out how long it will take? 

5 REPLIES 5
Alex_S
EE Employee

Hi @LukeyyJayy,

Welcome to the community and EE 🙂

Until that has been confirmed, you will not yet have a customer account with us.

Have you contacted mobile phones direct to check the status of this with them?

Alex 

Yes, I have contacted them with no avail, I have tried multiple times and all they say is that the deal is awaiting a decision from the network (EE) So I was just curious if I can chase this up with yorselves or just continue to try and get in touch with mobile phones direct? 

@LukeyyJayy,

Mobile phones direct would be your point of contact. Did they advise what was holding up the completion?

Have you spoken to our sales team to see what we can offer you directly?

Alex

No, they didn't say anything in particular was holding it up, I've not spoken to anyone on your sales team as the deals advertised by yourselves were more than on mobile phones direct

@LukeyyJayy,

If you could check with them and ask what it is that they are waiting for, I may be able to give you some more information or timescales on that particular process 🙂

Alex