cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I get a copy of my contract if mine gets lost?

Ebarton1
Visitor

7 REPLIES 7
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Ebarton1   yes you can and there could be a charge for for it and you can download the T&C's from HERE

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Ebarton1

Welcome to the community.

Do you mean your information form from taking a contract out in store or your terms and conditions?

Chris

XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

You can see your plan & price in your MyEE. The T&Cs are common to everyone & can be viewed as previously indicated.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

Hello,

I have been worried for the last few days as I have recently got a contract for an iPhone 11 and an Apple Watch and I can’t find my information form with my receipt attached to it, is there any way I could get a copy of both the form and the receipt?? 

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @LukeJMRyman.

Welcome to the community.

Where did you take out you contract?

What do you mean by an information form?

Jon

hi

@Jon_K 
the Information form is the wrong term sorry I’m pretty sure it’s the paper contract I took with me and have lost , I took the contract out in the Lincoln Store.

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Thanks @LukeJMRyman.

If you're able to pop back to the store they should be able to help with this.

If you were to take a contract our online or over the phone this would be sent by email, not a paper copy.

Jon