cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Back order s10

Ckinsey28
Investigator
Investigator

Ordered a s10 yesterday, but says its on a back order. How long are delivery of s10s expected? Do ee recieve them into stock daily?

10 REPLIES 10
Ckinsey28
Investigator
Investigator

Ordered a s10 yesterday, but says its on a back order. How long are delivery of s10s expected? Do ee recieve them into stock daily?

Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

@Ckinsey28 ,  back order means that EE do not have the phone in stock and as soon as they do, you will get it, but it is always whoever ordered first will get it first, so depending how many are in the queue depends when you will get it and we cannot tell you, the only way would be to ring customer service and see if they have anymore information.

@Ckinsey28 , no need to post twice, I have replied to your other post.

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @Ckinsey28

Thanks for coming to the community.

As soon as we have the device in stock, you’ll receive a text from DPD to tell you it’s on the way the day before your delivery.

Thanks.

Leanne 🙂

Thanks for the info. Is it possible to know how often the stock is replenished? I only ask as i go away on friday and wouldnt want to miss the delivery when away

Read more

Leanne_T

Hi @Ckinsey28

What colour and memory size did you order?

Speak soon 🙂

Leanne.

Hi

128gb prism green

Thanks

Leanne_T

Thanks @Ckinsey28

If you get in touch with our Mobile Care team on 150, they will see if they have an update on your order.

Let me know how you get on.

Leanne.

Hi leanne.

They said the order had been picked, but couldnt advise what that meant.

Could you advise further?

Thanks