cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Awaiting Delivery

emma_heslop
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

I ordered an upgrade on the 7th of October which has been confirmed as in stock on the same date, however I'm still awaiting a delivery date. Could someone please advise?

Order number is XXXXXXXXXXX.

[MOD EDIT: Removed order number]

Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @emma_heslop

You can check your order here via EE online tracker.

Alternatively you will need to call CS tomorrow on 150 to find out more about your order. There is no account access on these forums.

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
emma_heslop
Contributor
Contributor

Screenshot_20181012-223639.jpg

Already done that, is it just a case of waiting maybe? Seems to be a long time if the phone is in stock?

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @emma_heslop

Welcome to the community and thank you for upgrading. 😄

I suggest speaking to customer services, just to make sure everything is OK with your order.

Let us know what happens (and what you think of your new phone when it arrives :)).

Chris

Well the upshot of it is the phone I had ordered is out of stock but I didn't receive any emails to let me know. It would seem they're having problems cancelling the order off now which means I'm stuck waiting for the ability to upgrade again. Oh and I have a load of A5 accessories that I won't be using.

Not impressed at the moment. 😐