cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Awaiting Confirmation

Longponds
Investigator
Investigator

Hi, I ordered online on 12th August and received an email on 13th August. However, it still says awaiting confirmation and it is the 15th. Can you tell me what the hold up is please?

7 REPLIES 7
BrendonH
Community Hero
Community Hero

Could be the phone isn't in stock but we can't tell you exactly why here.

You'll need to ring EE

BrendonH (Android Expert) Google Pixel 8 Pro Obsidian Black (Android 14)
If I have helped please click the THUMB/SOLUTION buttons below
Alex_S
EE Employee

Hi @Longponds,

Welcome to the community 🙂

The online order tracker will let you know when your order is on its way.

Which phone and variant did you order? Have you checked the phone pages to ensure it is in stock for dispatch?

Alex 🙂

Hi Alex,

Sorry for the delay - working a lot at present.

Online order tracker just said awaiting confirmation.

Been some developments:

I had ordered Google Pixel 3aXL. Today I called and it is not in stock. However, the call handler was quite good and suggested that it would be available from Friday.

This evening I checked ny EE account and was concerned that details of my upgrade were now missing (were previously there). Now no access to online order tracker.

Called again. After an age waiting I spoke to another call handler. What an unhelpful, sarcastic... Basically, wasn't interested in helping me. Just wanted to contradict everything I said. Now I'm not even sure the upgrade has been put through. Can't track it. Have no information. Have to try going in to the local store to see if they will help. 

Tried that Brendon. Not sure I'd want to do that again to be honest.

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Good Morning @Longponds

Thanks for coming back and keeping us updated. 

I am sorry to hear the experience you had when calling, I have sent you a private message for further information. 

Speak soon, 

Katie 🙂

Hi Katie,

I've sent you a message with the information you requested.

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Thanks @Longponds 🙂

James