cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Anyone else been told their s10 + cant be delivered Friday due to manufacturer ?

Conor71
Visitor

I received a text today from EE saying that my s10+ wont be delivered on the 8th as I was originally told due to a manufacturer delay , anyone else been told this - or am I just 'lucky' !? 

96 REPLIES 96

Mine arrived awhile ago with no issues.

SSBNappa
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

you'd think that EE would know how to handle pre orders and releases of new phones.......

I'm the proud owner of the S10... Just had it delivered. 

SSBNappa
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

There are more S10 available than S10 +. Seems they under valued their + lines

EE is so rediculous. The handset itself was released on the 20th and I ordered mine on the 21st and I wont be able to receive 1 until next week, even after been informed that the delivery slot has been allocated and confirmed for delivery on the 8th. Could I be more disappointed than I could be, knowing that this is supposed to be a birthday present for a midnight suprise going into the 9th of March? 

S10+ here, Prism Whit. Got it just over 2 hours ago now.

S10+ here, Prism Whit. Got it just over 2 hours ago now.

S10+ here, Prism White. Got it just over 2 hours ago now.

S10+ here, Prism White. Got it just over 2 hours ago now.

I have ordered prism white s10+ and they told me they havent received any from samsung thats why my order will be delayed... how is it possible that people are receiving it???