cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Anyone else been told their s10 + cant be delivered Friday due to manufacturer ?

Conor71
Visitor

I received a text today from EE saying that my s10+ wont be delivered on the 8th as I was originally told due to a manufacturer delay , anyone else been told this - or am I just 'lucky' !? 

96 REPLIES 96
dmaxdas
Investigator
Investigator

I have received the text. Then, I quickly called customer service. I was told my delivery slot has been confirmed for the 8th. I was told to ignore the text. My guess is that orders from EE for the S10 are quite huge or rather received less than the number of units order from Samsung.

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @dmaxdas

Welcome to the community and thanks for ordering. 🙂

Have you received any messages from DPD at all?

Chris

asaw
Contributor
Contributor

Same here, I am so disappointed! 😭

I didn’t receive any text but I spoke to EE on live chat and they told me I might have to wait till the 16th of March for my s10 even though I preordered it 🤬

I haven't received any form of notification from ee about my s10; other than a text message telling me my device was ready for delivery on the 7th and almost immediately a further text asking me to disregard that text.

Even my tracking number didn't work 🤷‍♀️ so I went on to the DPD website and I am now expecting delivery this afternoon... very excited yet dubious... still don't believe I will receive my device until it is my hands! 

asaw
Contributor
Contributor

I am so jealous so many people are getting it today 😭😭😭 I'm gonna turn off all my social media today to not see all of these lucky ones 😭😭😭

My tracking says between 11th and 15th, so annoying. I ordered it to my workplace And i will be so upset if they deliver one the day I'm not in the office!

Same i was told i shoild have it within 7 days. How can they do this surely they should know what stock they are getting from Samsung so shoild only offer out that amount on pre order no point preordering when we are made wait 

@Cal2511 wrote:

Same i was told i shoild have it within 7 days. How can they do this surely they should know what stock they are getting from Samsung so shoild only offer out that amount on pre order no point preordering when we are made wait 

Because they want to make number up 🙃

TazR6
Investigator
Investigator

Got mine. Arrived about an hour ago.

TazR6
Investigator
Investigator

I've had no text, and my S10 landed about an hour ago. I hope you'r arrives soon.

Just finishing an update.Just finishing an update.