cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Anyone else been told their s10 + cant be delivered Friday due to manufacturer ?

Conor71
Visitor

I received a text today from EE saying that my s10+ wont be delivered on the 8th as I was originally told due to a manufacturer delay , anyone else been told this - or am I just 'lucky' !? 

96 REPLIES 96
David
Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Hi @Conor71

Welcome to the EE Community,

Unfortunately there has been other customers affected by this issue I would recommend contacting 150 from 8AM as there is no account access here on the Community.

Cal2511
Investigator
Investigator

Yes me i got the txt !! ☹

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Good Morning @Conor71 and @Cal2511.

We're really but a manufacturer delay means your Samsung S10 Plus won't arrive on the 8th as we expected. We're working with Samsung to get it to you as soon as possible and we'll keep you updated as soon as we know more. You'll be able to track your order online once it has been dispatched at ee.co.uk/trackmyorder.

Thanks,

Katie 🙂

I got the text but checked my order tracking and it saves its beend dispatched and expected delivery 8th March and I can't see the £20 credit anywhere on my account.  Where would I see that on the EE App?

Profile closed
Not applicable

@Cal2511 wrote:

I got the text but checked my order tracking and it saves its beend dispatched and expected delivery 8th March and I can't see the £20 credit anywhere on my account.  Where would I see that on the EE App?

You can't see account credits on your online account or EE app.  The £20 credit will show on your next bill .

Ok thanks.  Do you think I will receive mine on the 8th as expected when my tracking thats the expected delivery date and expected dispatch within 24hours?

Profile closed
Not applicable

Personally if you haven't had the text saying its been delayed and also it says dispatch within 24 hours then its more than likely.  EE warehouse will be extremely busy today as you can expect but you could get the DPD text anytime up until 8pm tonight maybe even later.

Profile closed
Not applicable

@Cal2511 wrote:

Ok thanks.  Do you think I will receive mine on the 8th as expected when my tracking thats the expected delivery date and expected dispatch within 24hours?

Which model and colour did you choose. I know the S10+ Prism white is extremely popular

The s10+ prism white 128gd