cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Am I getting my phone?

Solstic
Explorer

Hey,

I've had a confirmation email come through for my new phone contract but haven't been charged for any of the upfront fees. Not sure why.. having given across all of my bank details, getting a confirmation email ect but nothing since I'm now beginning to worry that something isn't right. Surely EE should have had the £36 upfront payment taken by now?

Thanks for your help

3 REPLIES 3
Solstic
Explorer

Hey,

I've had a confirmation email come through for my new phone contract but haven't been charged for any of the upfront fees. Not sure why.. having given across all of my bank details, getting a confirmation email ect but nothing since I'm now beginning to worry that something isn't right. Surely EE should have had the £36 upfront payment taken by now?

Thanks for your help

Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Solstic  EE will take payment when a device is allocated to you.  You could always give customer services a call. 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Good Morning @Solstic

Thanks for coming here 🙂

It could be the payment is pending if you have ordered over the weekend 🙂

Is the payment showing today for you?

If not, our Mobile Care team will be happy to check your order for you, if you give them a call on 150.

Let me know how you get on.

Leanne 🙂