cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Additional line order delivery?

santamonica
Investigator
Investigator

I ordered the iPhone X as an additional line on 3 days ago with it showing delivery of 1 day. I received the confirmation email with order number and the upfront payment has been taken from my bank account but I've heard no more. Any idea of how long I'll have to wait for delivery? My ee account is still only showing the devices I currently have.

4 REPLIES 4
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @santamonica

If you use your order number you can track your order here.

Alternatively give EE a call on 150

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
Watkins07
Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

@santamonica Also downloading the DPD app is great as it shows when a delivery has been requested by EE and allows you to upgrade to a preferred time slot. 

I've tried that, nothing showing yet. I can't track my order on ee as it just says 'we can't show your order details right now'. I'll phone them tomorrow if I still havent received a delivery notfication. Just a bit annoyed the website says delivery within in 1 day when it clearly isn't the case, not the best customer sevice.

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Good Morning @santamonica.

If the order tracker still isn't allowing you to track your order, let us know how you get on after contacting our customer care team 🙂

Jon