cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

30 GB instead of 60 GB

Enzom
Investigator
Investigator

On Black Friday i i graded my sim from 20 GB to 60 GB for the same price. I thought i would get a new sim but as yet I've heard nothing and I've just checked on my app and for some reason EE have gave me 30 GB. Not sure what's going on. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
David
Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Hi @Enzom if you give 150 a call the black Friday 60GB deal for £20 comes with a 30GB plan & two free data add ons making it 60GB.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Enzom  You’ll need to speak with customer services about this. You don’t get a new sim if you don’t need one and you don’t as it’s just an account change. 

Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Enzom 

You won't get another SIM unless you asked for one. 

As for the data issue, then search the forum and read the other posts.  You will see what EE policy is on your upgrade of data. 

I suggest you call CS on 150.

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
David
Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Hi @Enzom if you give 150 a call the black Friday 60GB deal for £20 comes with a 30GB plan & two free data add ons making it 60GB.

Thanks for the help and support. 

David
Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

@Enzom  your welcome if you need any further help in the future feel free to ask here on the community 😊

Thank You i will call CS. Thanks for your reply.

I have that 60/30 GB offer but I don't see the free data add ons anywhere. The ones I see are not free. Are they automatic and monthly recurrent?

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @33

Welcome to the community.

Can you text BALANCE to 150 and let me know what reply you get?

Thanks 🙂

Leanne.

You have used 0Bytes of free data this billing period. The app says I have
12 GB of 30 GB