Highlighted
by ubamal

i Can't Pay My Bill I want To Cancel The Contract

i can't affored to Pay £88 monthy i spoke to EE customer care they said if you want to cancel the contract ypu need to pay all the money.. well is there any other way to pay less now i cant Afford only £30 every month becase of i lose my job.. 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: i Can't Pay My Bill I want To Cancel The Contract

@ubamal   You’ll need to call customer services and tell them your  situation.  Just calling and asking to cancel a contract will mean you need to pay it off as your agreed to pay each month until the minimum term. 

2 REPLIES 2
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

@ubamal   You’ll need to call customer services and tell them your  situation.  Just calling and asking to cancel a contract will mean you need to pay it off as your agreed to pay each month until the minimum term. 

by
EE Community Team

Hi @ubamal,

Welcome to the community 🙂

I can see you have had the best advise already from @Chris_B.

You can call our customer care team from any mobile or landline. The sooner you call them the better. They will do their best to help you out in this situation 🙂

We have a community article with all of the information you need if you are unable to pay your bill.

Please come back and let us know if you need any further support or help once you have spoken to them.

Alex 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.