Highlighted
by Investigator
Investigator

changing payment

hey,I have a issue that lately my English debit card has some problem that I can't really access in to transfer my money from saving to current account, which means I can't cover the payment monthly and now I am not in England so that I can't fix the problem immediately, I am thinking is it possible to change my way of payment from English debit card to international Visa card, thank you 

11 REPLIES 11
Highlighted
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: changing payment

Hi @lancindy2000,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Are you currently paying by direct debit?

Thanks

James

Highlighted
by Investigator
Investigator

Yes, I am paying with my Barclays debit card, cause I am uni student, at first they ask me to use my English card as a payment, but now I cannot fix my card problem without being in England, and I still need to pay the pack every months, is it possible to help me change the payment card ( from the one I used to Visa card) I’ll offer your my number to check since I cannot change the payment by myself, thank you so much 

Highlighted
by Investigator
Investigator

it's non direct debit, but I can't change my payment card on my own on the app or website. thank youit's non direct debit, but I can't change my payment card on my own on the app or website. thank you

Highlighted
by

Hi @lancindy2000,

Sorry, we can't access your account via the community. 

Please login to My EE, where you can chat with Customer Care online.

They'll be happy to help. 🙂

James

Highlighted
by Investigator
Investigator

Hey thank you for the reply, but I cannot find the customer online chat on the app or website could you tell me where it is ?!  and currently I am not in England so I cannot really contact the centre through call thank you 

Highlighted
by Investigator
Investigator

Besides the international Visa card is not U.K debit card, but currently I cannot fix my U.K debit card problem without being England (btw I am contract customer) could you please tell me the solution, thank you 

Highlighted
by

When you log into your My EE account, it should pop up at the side saying 'let's chat' when someone is available, @lancindy2000.

They'll be able to help you with this.

Chris

Highlighted
by Investigator
Investigator

Hey, thank you for the reply, but I can't find the let's chat on side when I log in 

Highlighted
by

Hello @Iancindy2000. 

Since yesterday afternoon have you been able to speak with our customer care team?

Katie 🙂

Highlighted
by Investigator
Investigator

No,I can’t, I am not able to make a call or find the online chat on web, thank you 

Highlighted
by

Thanks @lancindy2000

This is something that only our Mobile Customer Care team will be able to help you with.

There's an international number on our get in touch help page.

Chris

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions