Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 49 replies
  • 11 Helpful

Upgrades

I am looking to upgrade my contract started on 06/03/2022. When i go to the upgrade page it says "Sorry you cant upgrade just yet"Why is this?

bigholly by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! CPI Upgrade Date

Hello all. I seen a thread on here last year from someone asking about upgrading to miss the increase and advised that any upgrades after March 1st 2022 would not be subject to an increase until March 2023. https://community.ee.co.uk/t5/Contracts-Bil...

Resolved! Roaming Bundle

If I buy the Roaming bundel, will that cover all the sim plans in my family plan?

EmNic by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Selling contracts to a vulnerable adult

My sister-in-law is a vulnerable adult with learning difficulties and mental health issues. She had a Doro phone but the sales assistant told her (at the end of her contract) she would be better with a "modern phone" as well as a tablet to look for w...

Diane34 by Investigator
  • 19 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Someone else answers my number...

Multiple times friends have rung me and someone else answers(indian accent) or it cuts off or they get silence. Not every phonecall but happened more than once now... also the spam numbers ringing have increased over the last two months. Can i change...

Jemb2212 by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Re: Contract Notice

You know I'm curious, I know I'm butting in but if I were to end my SIM only contract (30 day rolling plan) would my service be switched off or would I convert to pay as you go? 

Jank0x by Skilled Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sim only contract

Hi there .  I have a EE SIM only contract which expires in March 2024.  No idea why I tied myself to this but we are where we are.   I want to take a new contract with a handset out elsewhere and wondered if I could move my number to the new deal bef...

MagsS by Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Contract Notice

I would like to give my end of contract 30 day notice from today. Please send me confirmation of the date it will end from today. Thank youx.xxxxxxxx [Mod edit: Please do not post personal information on the public board. Thanks!]

Mlongoti by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 3 Helpful