Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 46 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Re: Increase in monthly charge

I'm on a sim only plan, £22.50. Which is going up by nearly £3 . My wife's plan has gone up so much we can't really afford it any more so I'll be looking into way to mitigate that next week. It ends in July or August, but they still want over £200 ea...

Resolved! Increase in monthly charge

Hi. I’m aware of the annual price increase and was told it would just be to match inflation when I upgraded to a newer iPhone at the start of the year.  It has risen for £40 per month to March to £43.70 in April. That’s almost 10% increase. Can anyon...

bill

I have received information telling me my mobile price is changing.It gives 2 numbers - one of which I dont have and I need to cancel it.  I dont know how to do this.The number I use is ******03996The number I do not have is ******74601Please can thi...

Trade in

I've just received my new upgrade but can't remember if I had selected to trade in my old phone or not. I seem to remember some confusion at the time as when I attempted to put the imei number in it was telling me 'I can't apply multiple discounts' b...

FF DISCOUNT

Hi I have just changed on line my wife’s phone to sim only … the order form said £15 - 30% FF = £10.50 . I have an email saying plan cost £15 .. no mention of FF Discount ., when I look at plan details on the app it’s says plan cost £12.50 .. and now...

Mo2957 by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Tariff price

Why when i a tariff and add it to my basket for an upgrade does it add a different one?? Im trying to upgrade to 125gb at £71.20 but it put an £89 tariff into my basket with unlimited data, very frustrating. 

Bnq2023 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Re: Free calls to certain codes

We have 9 lines with EE, all on pay monthly contracts, Unlimited Data, Minutes, and Twxts.If we ring 03457 numbers such as NatWest telephone banking, or Direct Line insurance,  we indeed DO get charged extra. It is not included free with inclusive mi...

logikewl by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Helpful