Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 46 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Resolved! Billing

Is my ee supposed to still be taking money from account after the contract is finished 

Bill

Why is my bill every month £67.00 when it should be £50

Smedford by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Bill

I’m just wondering how much my bill is 

Est6 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Upgrade costs very high!!

Been with EE for 20+ years, little hassle. 2 contracts, only use phone very little, 5mb data on one, 2mb on other. Other networks much cheaper monthly costs which I am looking at. However, seen contract sim with EE , 10mb data, £9 per month. (Through...

Resolved! In-App Purchase Refund

I'm getting a refund for a couple of in-app purchases made on my phone bill - They've been added to my bill for this month, but when the refund does come through how would it show with EE? would it be money off next months bill?Thank you in advanced ...

My monthly usage

Am I interpreting the monthly usage figures correctly? Does  XX.XX /XX.XX  mean there has been zero usage of the amount of data paid for (and available)? So that none has been used? As would be the case if the figures X were the same numbers.  I am s...

clayto2 by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Hi

Hi my phone number is suspended  and I just paid £100

Kamila12 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful