Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 46 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Price increases

I have received the email ref the price I increasecould someone explain why my total bill has gone up. I have a phone on contract but part of my monthly bill is paying for my  I phone and the rest is for the service surly the increase should only be ...

Re: New debit card

Hi there I'm trying to change my card for direct debit on my phone contract. When I go onto the page for direct debit, it doesn't allow me to press the option to delete the card that it already connected. I haven't changed my card since I got my orig...

BRobinson by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Insurance Withheld

Shocking! My device damage cover was not added to my contract, but there’s a note on the system proving I requested it. Sales team  refused to give the damage cover because I was a month over 90 days window, even thought the operator was at fault. Ha...

Price increase

So I understand that as per the terms and conditions, the price can go up as per the CPI plus 3.9%. the email I received mentioned the price increase aligns with the CPI published in January. If you look at this publication, the rate is 10.1%, then p...

Carrich83 by Investigator
  • 8 replies
  • 7 Helpful

re:bill increase

hi I have only just joined EE from BT. my bill was supposed to be £14-40 you have charged me £16-90 already if this is permanent I want a Pac code ill switch suppliers rubbish promises from BT. I was told it would be £14-40 throughout my contract and...

quickklik by Contributor
  • 16 replies
  • 1 Helpful

My phone number was changed without request.

my number was changed without request, upon calling the 150 to complain about swap in my number from xxxxxxxxxxxx to xxxxxxxxxxxx from pay as you go to pay Monthly, customer service promised to have number switched back to status Quo and that my requ...

onajobi by Investigator
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Samsung s23 contract

Hi, I just recently upgraded to Samsung s23 and it's been 4 days and my new contract new plan is not on my phone but my old plan is still appearing. As ee will be taking money for the old plan and not my new one. Does maybe someone know when my new c...

Nataly2 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Upgrading

Hii have a upgrade anytime plan and looking to switch phones. If I decided to upgrade on the 1st march 2023 would I still be effected by the price increase that’s planned in for end of March (14.4%) I think it was or would it not be effected until 20...

JG0902 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful