Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 46 replies
  • 9 Helpful

D

If I'm on a SIM only contract, can I switch to a contract which allows me to get a new phone 

Customer service

I had a conversation this morning with a lady from up north about how I had been ripped off by an EE shop, she went above and beyond and git it all sorted, she is so good at the job she needs a rise, I don't know who she is but if EE read this they c...

Resolved! Transfer number

Hi. I want to know how to transfer number from EE Pay As You Go to EE Pay montly.  I was on another provider and switched to EE pay as you go but then got better offer to go for pay monthly. But l don't know why they transferred my old number to pay ...

Joco_joe by Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Bills

I have a contract and it only has 8 months left but can I take the usage off and just pay for the device instead of Paying for both ?? 

Upgrade trade in query

Looking to upgrade my phone/account etc and wanting to trade in for a month discount etc. I just need to know if the new phone and trade in package comes at the same time, so I have time to transfer all my info/contacts/photos to the new phone before...

AH133 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful