Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 46 replies
  • 9 Helpful

When to upgrade SIM-only contract

With RPI raising my current contract at the end of March, I’m currently looking at deals from EE to upgrade my SIM-only plan, with my current contract ending October 2022. However, I am worried that if I upgrade before the end of the month, my new de...

VIP_Tom by Established Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

insurance claim

made and insurance claim around 2 on thursday afternoon everything went well was told to factory reset my phone that night and have it ready for collection my new device would be with me the following day between 8 and 8 to which i said are you sure ...

Sim “contract”

Read more  I was out of contract and explained in the ee shop that I was looking for a short term sim with a high data usage allowance as an experiment. He didn’t point out to me that I was signing a 24 month sim contract ( which wasn’t particularly ...

Droshky by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Early upgrade

Why have I received a message from ee stating I can upgrade now with no fee. But on the ee website it says I will be charged £143 to upgrade? Could someone please give me the correct information. 

Full of Surprises

So I had a P2P (Promise to pay) which was arranged for end of Jan and end of Feb. I paid this off earlier than expected and thought my full account would not be activated again. I could not do this so was told to wait until my billing date and call t...

Richtea87 by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Upgrade

Hi I'm trying to upgrade but when I click on the phone it says sorry no suitable plans available

Dgrff38 by Investigator
  • 20 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Resolved! Need to pay my bill now

Really not happy that I cannot pay my outstanding bill tonight. Really should be able to still with you doing maintenance issues.  .  Not happy

Sex2 by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Sim only contract

Hi,  I am just wondering because I’m on a sim online contract who I get charger to cancel the contract or can I have some advice on how it works to end it please? thank you  

Resolved! contact

how do you contact EE when your phone is locked someone tell me they are **bleep**