Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 46 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Extra charge????

I've had notification of a pending payment of £32.47  to EE broadband Hatfield GB. I don't know what this is for as all bills are paid by DD & paid in full on time. I've looked online & can see nothing. Can anyone help please?? TIA.

Resolved! Bill

Hii recently got a new contract and I went into shop to sort as I get NHS discount it was all sorted. Was told my first bill might be up as would be part of old one too. But just received my second bill and still the same £65 when should be £52 

Lisa1926 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Price plan increase for new customers?

I recently joined EE from BT. I received a message saying that my plan would increase from 31st March. Why is this happening when I’ve only just joined? It makes seem like the price you advertised to encourage me to join was false advertising.

Kayjayh by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Roaming call to own number

Hi, recently abroad and looking now at itemised roaming calls it shows me calls to my own number! I haven't called myself and haven't used voicemail so it's definitely not that. Can anyone explain this?

deanbi by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Bill

Hi all I paid my bill on 10 march and I received a text ee asked me to pay again, connection is working very bad.. Why? 

Lisa333 by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Maybe lost

I regrettably got a 3rd line for a friend and I’ve been waiting for payment, is there a way I can lock the fone to prompt payment faster and have it unlocked once paid or am I just going to have to wait it out and most likely have to cover the bill m...

When to upgrade SIM-only contract

With RPI raising my current contract at the end of March, I’m currently looking at deals from EE to upgrade my SIM-only plan, with my current contract ending October 2022. However, I am worried that if I upgrade before the end of the month, my new de...

VIP_Tom by Established Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful