Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 46 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Resolved! Payments

My broadband bill is coming out on 15th April but I want it to come out on 21st of every month same time as my phone and Xbox bill the money want be there on 15th

Gi12 by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

No multi line discount

Hi, just trying to upgrade my daughters sim, it’s a multi line discount sim.However, if I checkout on the 5gb £10 deal it shows no discount at the checkout yet it expects me to complete the purchase.it says in the app discounts will show at the check...

ukguy1 by Established Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Resolved! Bill payment query for 2 lines after breakup

Hi.I separated from my partner a while ago and am after some advice for what needs to happen with her mobile account .currently both lines are visible to me as the main account holder in the app and I get billed for both .How do we go about getting h...

FormattedGnu by Established Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Cancel

My contract is already over but I'm still paying 82 I read it every month that doesn't make sense nor is it fair. How can I cancel?

Catiana by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Contract and billing

I have a new number I am paying the bill as my old number was in my uncles name but the Ee app won’t let me change it to me. How can I do this so the app is fully in my name? 

Resolved! Contr

The tariff is going up for the same contract .I am having second thoughts as I am not getting anything extra but paying more..

Resolved! Bill Payment Taken Multiple Times

Hi Due to change in circumstances I had to remove my DD, and pay my bill manually via the website.  Just tried to do that and all 3 attempts showed "Payment Failed" message.However I have 3 pending transactions on my banking app for the amount I was ...