Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 49 replies
  • 11 Helpful

Upgrade to a tablet

HiI am currently on a Sim only and just wondered if I am able to upgrade my sim only to a tablet?Ideally I would like to keep my same number but rather than have sim only have a  Apple iPad mini on contract rather than taking out a 2nd line.Is this p...

Itemised bill

Hi. I need an itemised bill for December 2022 for evidence in a court case. How do I get a copy please?

SP19771 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Expired Debit Card

The page to add details of my new debit card hasn’t been working for over a week & my automated payment is due to go out tomorrow 

Ee is a rip off

Ee told me that I need a sim deal rather than a goodie pack i said no as if anything happens with a goodie pack there's no debts if I have cash issue's but with a sim deal I'd wnd up in debt i can not pay i was told no no you can stop paying when eve...

Resolved! Promise to pay

Hello, I recently had a P2P, and I managed to clear it earlier than I had expected. Now, how long do I have to wait for my full account to be reconnected? I need my Apple Music back! 

Richtea87 by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Re: Deceptive upselling

I have the same complaint as @Ruthwin. EE is scamming customers by signing them up for tablet contracts they didn't want or ask for.When I signed up for my new phone contract in July 2021, I was told I could have a 'free' tablet with the contract at ...

Billing

Hello team,I did a couple of upgrades in the past few months and I don't seem to understand my bills.Can you please let me know what my monthly bill is. That is I need to know how much I will be charged on a monthly basis.Best regards