Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 46 replies
  • 9 Helpful

No on price increase letter I don’t have

Just got bill say charges going up fine but there’s a second no on there I haven’t got only got one no with EE only got 1 phone that end ***** I do not have one ***** please could you look in to this or send no so can talk some one about it this is n...

Charged for Free Upgrade

Hello,I Upgraded my contract in february and have an email with the contract terms stating the monthly plan cost, the add ons, insurance cost etc. In this email it states that the uprgade has no cost. In my Bill for march I have a charge of over £220...

RyanLee3 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Premium charges

So both my account and my nephews is set to bo additional charges. Yet the latest bill on my nephews phone he's been charged £9 for some tiktok call. Even though the account is set to 0 extra cap spend. How can I stop this from happening again? 

JBG99 by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Worst Experience with EE

I recently entered into a IPhone 14 plus contract all is doing in a tricky way. After checking my credit check the lady is saying this was a hard credit check if you left the shop may be for next 6 month you will be not eligible with any company. Whe...