Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 46 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Paying my bill

Hi I’m having trouble paying my bill it won’t be till next week and my services have been cut I made a n agreement it would be payed last week and it’s next week I get paid I did phone up and explained they said it would be fine and I can pay it then...

Kezza24 by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! contract

i would like quite simply to view and print my annual bills for my accountant.I find this site anything but user friendly.....Can you send this information via e mail please, 

Rejoining EE

Hello all,I have just left EE and ported my number elsewhere. This was due to plan changing from £32 to £38 with the April price increase. I spoke with retentions but the deals they were coming up with were nowhere close to anything I can get as a ne...

Paulg0 by Established Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Cannot pay on private browsers

In all occurrences your website is incapable of completing a mobile journey to check out and pay on private browsers (such as duck duck go, chrome incognito ) my bill was due the 6th still unable to complete the journey for payment leaving my account...

Resolved! Cancellation of services

I have  moved country almost two years ago (July 2021) and I did not cancel my service because I thought I might have use of it when I visited the UK again.  However I have not and cannot access the customer service line from my old UK phone any long...

DLH1950 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! My banck acaunt

hello, on 04/06/2023 I applied for an iphone 14 pro max, but it was rejected, and I paid 30£ but they haven't refunded when they will be in my account since i was not approved for iphone14 pro max

Contact info for EE

I have received my bill but it is more expensive than usual but states no add-ons.  Who do I contact & how? 

HJC2 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful