Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 46 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Billing

I have just been made aware of the 14 plus % increase in our bill no doubt you are able to do this but be reassured that once our contract is out we will never renew or consider EE again you are nothing but a company that’s takes the **bleep** of its...

13mark13 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Check number included

HiDoes anyone know how you can check if certain numbers are included in your bundle. I have unlimited minutes and want to ring 03308804541. I think it is covered but not sure...

Flotsam31 by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Hi i want to update

Hi this month my contract End on 16th, i’m with EE since 2019 but I want to know how much discount I will have if I want to chose to continue with EE, I also have internet from EE I have BT at home. Thank you 

Denied upgrade - Fraudlent Apparntly

No idea what is up with EE lately so not long ago i upgraded from android to iphone and had to swap my email over but for some reason i couldnt login to my email as google kept denying my account recovery so i could still access EE account i changed ...

Updated to monthly sim only

I am at the end of my pay monthly contract and looking to upgrade to a sim only contract, the only options it is giving me are 12 or 24 month contracts, yet I can buy 1 month contract sims on your website? How can I upgrade to one of these? 

Lied to by Employee

I was offered a watch for free in September 2021, which was an upgrade from series 5 to series 6. I was later tagged onto a £30 charge monthly and shortly moved countries afterwards so I couldn’t do anything about it. This was in-person in the covent...

MSA1803 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Phone

If I was blacklisted due to an unpaid bill and I pay the bill off in full will my phone regain the services 

Cat104 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

SIM card

Hello my SIM card is not working I have not been in the U.K. since December 5 but I am now back in Europe and returning to U.K. please can you activate my SIM card 

Upgrade Anytime Query

Hi all. I have a quick question regarding upgrade anytime. I am due to be exactly a year into my contract on 30th April. Therefore I will be able to upgrade for free on that date. However I have found that the Google Pixel 7 Pro are doing a deal wher...