Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 46 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Resolved! Not allowed to add 2nd sim to my new account?

2 problems. 1) Why am I getting a notice stating that I'm not allowed to add second sim on my next sim contract?2) If we do fix the first problem then can you tell me why it states I will get 20% if I add another sim YET on my account its states 10% ...

charges for 0843 and 0845 numbers calling me!

I dont understand why there are charges for two numbers calling me - one is an 0845 and one is a 0843 number I have been charged for a 16 sec call for each of them even though I did not answer!  What kind of scam is this!  

PeterHo by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Disappointed

After paying for my plan for 1 and a half year wanted to add another phone but refused without being told any reason it sucks

EE AND BT SIM ONLY

HelloI have a query and thought I’d start here if that’s ok, as hoping other customers may have some experience of thisI am eligible to upgrade my EE contract for free in May, contract ends in early Julyi am going to go to sim only as happy with my i...