Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 49 replies
  • 11 Helpful

Unusual bill amount

Hi my Acc has been suspended for none payment of bill. It’s only one month since my account was started. It says 73 gbp outstanding amount. How is that possible?

Gandara by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Billing

Is there a way I can cancel my contract or reduce my plan? As the price increase I can no longer afford my monthly bill

Resolved! Boku

Please can someone help me I'm being charged for something called boku but I don't know what its is 

Charge for A Picture Message I've never sent

I've just received a charge of 69p for a picture message sent on 18th April. I don't send picture messages via text.  It refers to a number 10020250100.    I've checked back through my phone and it looks like a sent one text on that day. A short mess...

dburdon by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

contract

Feel such a fool as when i joined EE, was not informed i was agreeing to a 2yr contract, got nothing in writing, e mail, nothing, having now tried to cancel with EE i find them useless & they quote.. hands are tied !...took me ages to find the damned...

Resolved! Current Tarrif

Dear Sirs,  My tariff  last month was 52.69. When it is a lot cheaper with BT and others. Please can you tell me how long has my contract to run, before I can change.           I was watching Lorraine this morning and apparently you have offers for p...

Unwanted call charges

How can I stop calls to or making call to numbers that will put charges on my account without me knowing when I also have a spending cap of £0  Just so I don't go over my monthly payment  As I found out 3 calls have amounted to £30 something and I ne...