Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 46 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Resolved! Sim only

Hi my contract runs out soon I don’t want to upgrade my phone I want to go onto a sim only deal how do I do this.

Jamie189 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 4 Helpful

About payment

I'm sorry  it won't be today I pay half my EE bill today  but I'll pay £77.68 on the 27th of April OK or it might be some time this week OK sorry about  this morning OK can u let me know asap please 

EE has wrongfully charged me and are ignoring me

I started a contract with EE for a data sim, I cancelled this within 14 days and was told over the phone that I would not be charged anymore as it was within the 14 days, on the same call I entered into a new contract for broadband which is what I wa...

RobS7 by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Suspended

My account has been suspended but I payed my bill today but they have not unsuspended me and they are closed is there anyway of doing it online?

Beware of EE free gifts

I am saddened by the amount of people caught out by EEs shop staff, conning customers. I am one of those customers. I have been with EE from the start. Originally orange. Always been happy. Until now. I got offered a FREE tablet. "I dont need one. Bu...

JML1970 by Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Credits

I’ve just paid £116 and my it kept saying I used all my credit when I start to call a number. I don’t understand.

Cheerine by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful